The Event Pictures Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pics guys, wish I had been there:hug:

:eek: Horsehead alert!!

We met many of the Creative Ambassadors New and Old (fiona wallace and wee fee were such lovely peeps as were they all but i thought they were particularly warm and helpful!)

:o:o:o:o:o Thank you so much! xx

I'm loving the pics, you lot were fabulous....seriously wonderful people....what a weekend eh?????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm loving the pics, you lot were fabulous....seriously wonderful people....what a weekend eh?????????????????????????

What a weekend indeed. After all my stressing I can honestly say I am soooo happy I went. It was everything and more than I could ever have imagined!! You were all incredible!! :hug:

It was wonderfull, I enjoyed every minute & I'm still on a high!

Fiona you and you daughter are so lovely, so kind & helpfull.:hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are one special lady - a real star:)

Adele I have more but i don't want to go in the black book, it's a scary place to be x
Dont worry about Adeles black book, just buy her the biggest ever wine glass with the biggest ever wine to go with it and she'll forget about putting you in the black book.:)
Lurves ya really Adele:hug:
More of those pics please.:lol::hug:

Woo hoo!! Can't wait for tomorrow to see more exclusives!! I am sooo going next time (if there is a next time) and will running round asking for really cheesy songs like "I should be so Lucky" by Kylie and "Tragedy" by Steps hahahaha.

Doncha just love my choices of songs????
xxxx

I have some piccies too!

Will put them up later after my 9am has gone.

Just like a dumbo - they have a red eye problem though - used a strange camera and did not switch it off!
Have a 'propping up the bar' pic of a few few geeks!

It was the most fantastic weekend ever - me & Jo - Kittengot clawsa did not stop talking all the way home - full on jabber for 3 hours & I was driving, but I can't remember the journey!

Amazing people, unique people, bloody fantastic education & inspiration
Can't wait to get a brisa lamp & get gelling'

What a beautiful bunch of geeks you all are too!!! I'm soooo jealous! Wish I'd been there. xxx

Congratulations Emma xxxxx

Great to put faces to names so thanks for sharing xxx

Congratulations Emma!!!

All the pics are fab!

xxxx

I seem to have missed the camera's eye so far!

You geeks are wonderful,
was an absolute pleasure meeting each and every single one of you.
Looking forward to seeing a lot more of you Scottish geeks soon!
I dunno about you guys, but I'm still grinning from ear to ear...
:green:

I am dreading the photo for scratch and the guild :eek:

Lousia......Alex.....please please please....get them piccies photoshopped before you do the publicy things you do with them ......feel my fear and make me a goddess ! lol :green:

Emms you looked fab. As soon as I can find the cable for my camera I'll add m pics. Unfortunatley the camera didn't work too well (I shouldn't be left in charge of things like that!) so not all of them came out.

It was great to meet you all, and obviously you were all on your best behavior :lol: I promise there's no blackmail material lol

I seem to have missed the camera's eye so far!

You geeks are wonderful,
was an absolute pleasure meeting each and every single one of you.
Looking forward to seeing a lot more of you Scottish geeks soon!
I dunno about you guys, but I'm still grinning from ear to ear...
:green:

Me too, thanks for helping to make it so fabulous for us all, you were all amazing!! :hug:

Fab piccies! You all look as if you had one amazing time. Thanks for sharing - keep them coming x:green:

OK - have finally recovered enough to upload some of the pictures from the party - they are in my geeky friends album.

Geeky friends album

The rest of the pictures I took were completely useless so didnt bother uploading those.

Woo hoo!! Can't wait for tomorrow to see more exclusives!! I am sooo going next time (if there is a next time) and will running round asking for really cheesy songs like "I should be so Lucky" by Kylie and "Tragedy" by Steps hahahaha.

Doncha just love my choices of songs????
xxxx
I LOVE your choice of songs.....and next time (cross your fingers) I am staying overnight lol.....
So I might even have a tia maria or two, and have a boogie with you :lol:

Emms you looked fab. As soon as I can find the cable for my camera I'll add m pics. Unfortunately the camera didn't work too well (I shouldn't be left in charge of things like that!) so not all of them came out.
Let me just tell you all....this lady is absolutely GORGEOUS !!!!
Floor length bloody red dress and looked totally stunning....
I had been looking at her earlier on without knowing who she was thinking ...
(omg that dress is to die for, NO-ONE can ever wear a red dress and look fabulous...its just not done " lol
But this lady can,

Hope I haven't embarrassed you Hun, but I had to say just how gawjus you looked :hug:

Latest posts

Back