~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFLMAO........I would pay good money to see that!!!

I want a pint of what the judges are on...........the wee irish boy with too may consonants in his name was s***e!!! what were they listening to and watching???????
Did I mention Will Young :Love:

I agree if Oeghan survives I'm throwing myself on my cuticle nippers:green:

Izzi, you are welcome to Will Young:lol:

No one seems to have mentioned Daniel tonight.....sorry, but I didn't rate him (again)
I love that song especially by Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes.
Daniel was just average at it, he should just quit now and walk away with his shiny white new teeth. Clubland beckons...........

Sorry.......but what male dancers???? Consonant boy could have done with them as he seemed to have Zombie S Club 7 juniors on with him.

What is Rachel playing at?!! :eek: Makes you wonder how much she really wants this or if she is just along for the ride.:confused:

Loved Diana, JLS, Austin and Alexandra.

Sorry.......but what male dancers???? Consonant boy could have done with them as he seemed to have Zombie S Club 7 juniors on with him.

alexandra's!.

she had a few scantily dressed men behind her! :)

and your gloria gaynor number was the highlight of my night! :D

:green:

Call Me is one of my favourite records of all time, shows how old I am, and I totally loved Diana's version.

Daniel when is he gonna go already! seriously he's way out of his comfort zone. soooo cheesy.

Liked Laura, Ruth, Alexexandra, Austin. great performances.

Rachels voice too harsh for the song, one thing that kinda makes her is her voice is unique sounding but I don't think she's winning material.

Owen, well sorry but he just annoys me, don't know why. maybe its his stupid hairstyle and the hang dog expressions.

JLS I'm kinda thinking your supposed to be a group not a singer with backing vocals. excellent harmonies though and lead vocals.

jmho

anne xx

what on earth????

Austin can't go! Rachel to go I think!
Really don't know how Daniel got through again (and without being in the bottom two!!)

Last edited:
WHAT? neither of them should go yet there are far worse singers mentioning no names *cough* Daniel, Diana, Euomcjansfloufahnicvlhfb (Owen)

I don't believe it!!!!
How can this be...Daniel and Owen Lord of the consonants got through!!!!

Austin my fave for the final...is in the bottom 2!!!! Lordy lordy!!!

I fear I could fall victim of a drive by shooting for saying this but "Rachel must lose!!!"

rachel to go, shes rubbish!!!

austin cant be worse than her, surely?

:)

im soooooo disappointed!! was looking foward to disco weekfor ages!

no one sang "i will survive!!!!"

but i did like jls, diana, ruth, and alex

didnt like anyone else.....

awww alan27 I'll sing "I will survive" for you :) ...
hope I'm singing loud enough ...
nearly finished ...
done.
Hope you liked it. :hug::hug:

hehe!!!

aww thankyou!

i've been singing all day, and just now too, so basically it was a duet!

and il bet we were better than rachel!

wtf

omg i just cant believe austin is in the bottom what are the public thinkin????

Austin is out omfg what aload of b******

NOOOOOOOO!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

On the plus side I am saved from the drive by shooting...........;)

Last edited:
Right this is stupid!! what is going on? My husband has just been sent home and he has the best male vocals there!! and the other idiots are still there. I am going to ring up and tell em off

I fear I could fall victim of a drive by shooting for saying this but "Rachel must lose!!!"

PMSL, You are on fire tonight Izzidoll!!

I can't belieeeeve it (in a Victor Meldrew voice), poor Austin :cry: he was my fave to win

Last edited:
hehe!!!

aww thankyou!

i've been singing all day, and just now too, so basically it was a duet!

and il bet we were better than rachel!

I agree we were tonns better than her, I don't know what happened there, she messed up earlier and this time wasn't all that, well if she can do so can I, whose coming with me for the next audition of "XFACTOR" 2009.

Right this is stupid!! what is going on? My husband has just been sent home and he has the best male vocals there!! and the other idiots are still there. I am going to ring up and tell em off

I'm right behind ya :irked: just let me know when they pick up and we can both shout together :hug:

count me in for your audition next year bebeautiful!!!

we can sing "i will survive!"

uote=Tans&Hands;844846]what on earth????

Austin can't go! Rachel to go I think!
Really don't know how Daniel got through again (and without being in the bottom two!!)[/quote]

Now no one shout at me LOL but hes got throu on the sympathy vote im sorry but hes playing on his life and whats happened now!! When he first auditioned i cryed felt sorry for him like im sure everyone else did but now I CANT STAND HIM

And to think Austin went over him its just STUPID:mad::mad::mad:

Latest posts

Back