~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well what can i say, was gonna do the whole victor meldrew bit but someone bet me to it.

really a potential winner has been given the boot tonight and its plain idiocracy, honestly how on earth has daniel and him with too many vowels in his name got through yet again :eek::eek:

sod it

i dooooont believe it!!!

Last edited:
LOUIS HAS GONE WAAAAY TOO FAR THIS TIME
WHAT WAS HE THINKING ???????
i tink he's getting too old ! :)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Austin was my favourite to win and WHY is Daniel still there:?::?::?:

I think I am speechless with shock.....................................................:evil:

I think I am speechless with shock.....................................................:evil:

WHAT SHE SAID! OMG!! she was dreadful.......i love mary j blige and i do not think she did a good job of it at all!! Austin was far better...are they not supposed to be judging on the song they sing!!!
My faves tonight were JLS and diana....she gives me goosebumps when she sings....she is getting better every week.

What a load of old rubbish,i don't like Austin he can sing but he's boring as hell and very forgetable,but to keep Rachel in.................. then again she brings publicity :idea:

I remeber last year watching good acts get voted off while the weird brother and sister stayed in,it's not all about the voice anymore

wtf

omg i just cant believe austin is in the bottom what are the public thinkin????

Austin is out omfg what aload of b******

or is it the public - surely the public would not end up with austin in bottom two. ive never thought it was a fix before but im starting to think it is. im not gonna watch anymore.

What can I say? Austin was robbed! Louis' vote was a personal vendetta against Simon's acts (he did it last week too remember).

Rachel has been singing duff songs from the beginning and imo, Daniel should have gone as he is the weakest of the lot.

I only just caught up this morning and OMG, what a load of old tosh........

Austin did NOT deserve to go.

Rachel, get rid of her, her attitude stinks. However she shouldn't have gone last night either....

GET OUT that man who makes my skin crawl, tbh last nights performance made me want to vomit (when are you going to sort that smiley out Sam) Stop keeping in Daniel, whoever is voting for him STOP IT NOW! Cheesy doesn't go anywhere near enough, EEwww

Owen really shouldn't be there either, my god Simon must be gutted now that he is his only act left.

Louis needs to be voted out too, he is just so smarmy and bitter.

Loving Alexandra still, and Laura.

JLS still haven't tickled my fancy, they are ok but nothing to shout home about.

Oh and Izzi, keep your hands off of Will, he's mine all mine.......IMHO the BEST winner out of all of these shows ever.

I don't think out of the 2 of them it really mattered who went as I doubt either would win. Austin is very forgettable like the guy from last year and Rachel is a wolf in sheeps clothing, i think should she win it she would be a proper diva and unbearable to work with !

Have to say though Daniel really should go Louis must of lost his mind last week saving him, it will be sods law people vote for him from now on to keep him safe.

I would like to see Diana, Laura or JLS win.

i agree with alot of you.im really annoyed that austin has gone as i thought he had a great voice and there aslo a gap in the market for someone like him.
i do agree about louie being against simon because of last week aswell,i cant believe daniels still in as she shouldnt of been there in the first place.
im really disapointed this year as i do think its more about publicity than it is about there voices,i feel sorry for the contestants as there not the most important thing anymore.

Can't add much to that!!!!!!!

Shocking result, absolutely shocking :eek:

Who's going to start the SACK LOUIS WALSH campaign???

Me Me Me! She shouts jumping up and down on the spot :lol:

Noooooooooooooooo :cry: I love Louis, he's my fave ! :green:

OK, my son's knackered up my router connection and it's taken me till now to get back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:irked:

WTF was that all about - Austin - come back!!!!!!!!!:hug:

I cannot believe she beat him, she's more up herself than a suppository!

What the hell was Louis thinking!

Louis - OFF! OFF! OFF!

Lol! like we've got the power!

OK, my son's knackered up my router connection and it's taken me till now to get back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:irked:

WTF was that all about - Austin - come back!!!!!!!!!:hug:

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Coffee on the key board now,thanks Bev :rolleyes: lmfao ! xxx

Replace him with David Gest! Oh yes.

Latest posts

Back