Your car says alot about you! What do you drive??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nissan terrano, love it ! i can separate all the kids into what they call the back and the back back ( 7 seats !) and tow a caravan ! (DH plans trips to south Africa i plan trips to the seaside!)

i did get stick about getting a 4 x 4 at first but when i explain its environmentally kinder to use one bigger car ( thats got lower emissions than most cars ) rather than 2 normal sized cars they shut up ! :)

Iv just sold my Saab convertable and now got a Range rover so god knows wohat it says about me, we had to get it as i the saab wouldnt pull our new caravan!

Oh... not sure what my car says about me!!

Light blue, new shape Tigra, with big wheels (it come with the wheels i didn't choose them) with my name on the reg G5M SH (Gemma Shields)

I CANT WAIT FOR A NEW ONE

I got it when i was single and living on my own, so only having 2 seats was fine!!

I think i will be gettin a Audi A4 convertible or the new Astra Twintop (same as my Tigra but with 4 seats) Don't think i could EVER go back to a normal car.

I got it when i was single and living on my own, so only having 2 seats was fine!!

So how many blokes do you now live with Gemma....carefull you will be needing to get a double decker bus at the rate your going :eek:...stop attracting the guy's :lol::lol:

Hee hee!! Loving this thread! :green:

I've kind of got a Goth-mobile too. It's a black pearlescent (imagine voodoo with a smidge of the hyde in the dark sparkle) Golf V6 4 motion. It goes like **** off a shovel! :green:

The thing I most love about my Golf is that it *looks* like a normal Golf but it has a massive 2.8 litre V6 under the bonnet that can accelerate faster than most things off the lights... and I have a heck of a heavy right foot! :green: I really shouldn't be allowed to drive it on the motorways as I accelerate and suddenly I'm doing over 100 mph! :eek: Ooops.............

I change my car every 6 months so thats says i have commitment issues,

My last few have been:

Smart Car Passion - Small but perfectly formed
Mini Cooper - Getting bigger but still gorgeous
Vauxhall Astra VXR - Trying to be sensible but still big on speed
Vauxhall Tigra - Hated sensible wanted a sporty convertible
Mercedes C200 Evo Coupe - Amazing car, after 6 months i wanted to change but couldn't lose it so gave it to my hubby. This says i have less commitment issues when theres loads of money involved so i'm a gold digga!

and currently

A wee new shape Suzuki Swift 5dr with ma personal plate - This says i wanted something small & cute and economical that was cheap enough not to care whether the dog destoyed it. (There's always my / i mean hubby's :lol: merc when i need it x)

So how many blokes do you now live with Gemma....carefull you will be needing to get a double decker bus at the rate your going :eek:...stop attracting the guy's :lol::lol:

Hahahahaha... forgot to mention my boyfriend has a child!! Thats why 2 seats isnt good!!

xx

I drive mum cars!! A focus Cmax, looks a bit sensible but its a 2l tdi! Ha it doesnt half take off!!

Other car is not so impressive but i love it! A Zaferia (sp?) Automatic, thought I would never get used to that but wicked for town driving round here, it has 7 seats so great for kids and dogs, and even better when we start fostering!!:green:

I drive a black m reg corsa...
Bought it thinking I would pass my driving test first time....
over 1 year and 7 tests later I finally passed.......
My car loves me so much, it used to lock me in when I turned off the engine :eek:.

I don't know what it say's about me though lol
Mind you, the central locking doesn't work, the alarm doesn't work...all the wheel trims bar one have fell off...so I suppose you could say, its a bit old and tatty looking now .....:cry:
:green:
Oh and its cheap to replace once its "past it" !

Mines a silver Mercedes , grey leather interior, its gorgeous and I love it, its so economical and like s**t off a shovel, only thing is when your a woman driving a nice car you always get stupid boy racers trying to take you at the lights, and i cant resist a challenge pmsl

hubby is gutted cos he just had to change his 10 month old BMW 520D (which was awesome i may add) for a 3 year old BMW X5 , because we bought a dog, and they didnt have a 5 series estate to change it too, so it had to be the jeep, which i am made up about, I miss driving my pajero sooooo much, but i couldnt afford it anymore, but the x5 is more economical than his last two cars!!! and i get to drive it at weekends, its lush, its carbon black with cream leather, sat nav, bluetooth phone, memory seats the lot, its swish, now just gotta convince him I need his because I have the dog during the day, and he can have my merc, do you think he'll have that??

nice thread xxxx

Orange Corvette. uh huh. who's your daddy?

Cabriolet coupe. Hard top convertable. Charcoal grey.

Aston Martin DB9 in gold with cream leather.

In my dreams that is! My real car is a 03 reg Ford Focus in burgundy. Wanted a Mini Cooper S, but the little blighters still command a high price, or a BMW 3 series.

I drive a silver Ford Fusion I think it maybe a little old biddyish ( is that a word?!) However it does like to be abused, it soooo asks for it xx

I've got a Ford Ka, so small and cheap :eek:

...although I do want one with the top off.:lol:

I am still driving my clapped out old Saab that i was when i replied to this thread 3 years ago...PMSL....

What a gr8 thread! I love cars, and so does my family.. Top Gear is our car 'fix' every week! My,n is a tale of woe!:cry: I passed my test in Cyprus 17 yrs ago, 8 months pregnant! and drove the oldest most difficult fiat 127 around. Over the years i,ve had a few cars, but last year my dream came true and a new baby was born into our family.. my British racing green Mini Cooper!.. I was in heaven! :) A 2nd hand uk import, but i didnt care, it literally put a smile on my face everyday... a real tonic! I had a white decal made for it the day I got her (with some strange looks from the natives) and proudly stuck.. I (red heart) my mini, and attatched a small welsh flag to the arieal which colour co ordinated perfectly. Then after 7 months of bliss the bubble burst, and my dream became a nightmare, and major mechanical problems left me with a 3000 pound bill or get rid!... I reluctantly took the latter, and grieved while de personalising her to go back to the dealer. I changed her for a shiny black Opel Astra coupe.. An attractive looking car, sports package etc, and that is what i,m still driving today, but i dont get any 'buzz'. It sort of says, elegant in a comfortable way, and not 'personality'! Anyway, I,m still very grateful to have a car, and a nice one at that... but if I ever win the lotto, I,m straight down to the mini dealer to order the new Mini Cooper S! HAPPY + SAFE DRIVING EVERYONE!! XX

Ford Puma 1.7 in Metallic Green xx

Last edited:
Orange Corvette. uh huh. who's your daddy?

What year? If it's a 73 please adopt me:hug::lol: And then I can inherit that along with the 65 mustang my dad will hopefully leave me. :lol::lol:

I drive a Silver VS Holden Commodore, 3.8 V6

Latest posts

Back