Amazing News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So delighted to hear your fantastic news xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for letting us know xxxxxxxxx

Fab news xxxxxxx:hug:

I just read your thread to my mum and we are both so so pleased for you. Congratulations to you all!! Fantastic News!!!

Hi,

You are all so lovely! Thank you for sharing our happines :hug:

Shellie...my husband and i will pray for your Mum and that she gets through the chemo without too many side effects and that you too will have a happy day when she is given the all clear.

Hoping to bump into some of you at the Prof beauty on Monday - anybody going then?

Hugs to you all

Love Julieh x

Thank you Julieh, that's very kind of you. She is tolerating the chemo well so far although it changes to another kind next ~ fingers crossed though bless her. Still very happy for you and your husband xx

Thats Great All best to you and your family Tell your hubby good job fighting!!! Keep up the posative energy!!!

:hug:What wonderful news!!!
You and your family must be soooo happy and blessed..

P.S. I do remember your earlier post and ofter wondered about you and your family!!
I'm so glad that you have given us an up-date.

Sincerely
Janet

That is the most wonderful news.

Congratulations.

:hug:

OMG That is absolutely brilliant!!

That is just great news - what a way to start a Sunday morning! x x x

You will treasure everyday as a miracle ... we all should ... much happiness to your family. :hug:

Made me all happy and warm...thank you for that :hug:

A big :hug: for your brave and strong husband...and to all of you in your family...
Hurray for the Future xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Wonderful news....you must both have been very brave and strong and I couldn't be happier for you. My baby daughter has battled a childhood cancer this last year, and she too has won her battle. I love hearing of others doing the same

A few of us on here are running the race for life this year to celebrate the lives of those who have beaten it, commemorate the ones that haven't and help those who still have a battle. There's a group in 'groups' if you ever fancy joining us.

I will be at Excel on Sunday & Monday, with Theresa (Oey)...we shall be wearing our geeky badges proudly. If you see us come and say hi definitely!

Latest posts

Back