So who IS going to ExCel and is there a Geek meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich and i will be there Monday....:)

Hiya, I am a newbie geek:rolleyes: i dont know if i managed to make a pic show on my profile so can someone tell me :eek:

I am going to excel and staying in the Custom house hotel from sunday till Tuesday. MY better half is rushing home to sunny Buckinghamshire on sunday morning for Cup Final (thank god for football I say) I will be a billy no mates but just had to come down for the comp and masterclasses. I wanted to put trianing on my profile. Do i put it in signature bit???

I'd really like to meet some other people on site down at excel but haven't got a scooby how to? it would be great to at least have a drink in the evening with like minded brilliant nail luvvin people xx

there are loads of people staying at custom house.......just go to the bar in the evening im sure they will all be there, lol!!!

thanks Sian i guess i will have to try, ill just put scult outrageous stilletto nails on and look for other manicured girlies with alcohol xxx

I'm just being nosy really... the last show at Olympia I thought was awful! Worst one I've been to in the history of me going to these shows! I'm going on Sunday and I'm interested in microdermabrasion!

Hi

Im going Monday and hoping to meet another geek on the one of the stands.:)

Its my first trade show so really really excited. Going to get as much info as possible on all the different systems as thats my next step........I just luv this site and I hope to meet some other geeks at Excel

:):):):)

Sandii......x

I'm going, I'm Cec's model for the nail comp on Sunday. Staying at Custom House on Sat with my hubby and baby boy-they're going shopping on the Sunday without me, but I don't care becasue I'm soooo looking forward to nosing around the stands on Sunday afternoon!:)

I will be there too, first stop at Kims master class with a very nervous boyfriend who is getting his monobrow done!!

I'm also going on the sunday, in time for Kim's class, and then I'll have a wander around and be back in time for the Minx class.... woo hoo, can't wait!!!!

Unfortunately I can't go this year but I will miss meeting up with everyone and hope you all have a fab time.
Good luck to all our geeks competing:hug:

Unfortunately I can't go this year but I will miss meeting up with everyone and hope you all have a fab time.
Good luck to all our geeks competing:hug:

We're not going this year either; definitely good luck to everyone competing though :)

Hiya, I am a newbie geek:rolleyes: i dont know if i managed to make a pic show on my profile so can someone tell me :eek:

I am going to excel and staying in the Custom house hotel from sunday till Tuesday. MY better half is rushing home to sunny Buckinghamshire on sunday morning for Cup Final (thank god for football I say) I will be a billy no mates but just had to come down for the comp and masterclasses. I wanted to put trianing on my profile. Do i put it in signature bit???

I'd really like to meet some other people on site down at excel but haven't got a scooby how to? it would be great to at least have a drink in the evening with like minded brilliant nail luvvin people xx

Hey honey

There is a crowd of us all staying at the Customs house you will know us when you here us lol:lol:

Faye and I will be there on Sunday too and then just little old me on Monday as well.......can't wait to get some geeky hugs......
Good luck to all that are competing, we will be there for the result wohoooooooooo xxxx

Faye and I will be there on Sunday too and then just little old me on Monday as well.......can't wait to get some geeky hugs......
Good luck to all that are competing, we will be there for the result wohoooooooooo xxxx

Woohoo! Looking forward to that geeky hug on Monday xxx:hug:

has anyone recieved their ticket for excel yet:eek:

I'll be there for the three days on the Perron Rigot stand so please come and say hello. It's always great to put a face to the name. xxx

I'll pop over Kim....be nice to put a face to the name before you whip my bits off in a few weeks time :)

I'm just being nosy really... the last show at Olympia I thought was awful! Worst one I've been to in the history of me going to these shows! I'm going on Sunday and I'm interested in microdermabrasion!

I'll be there!! I'll be on the Carlton stand, and I'll be doing demonstrations of our new diamond microdermabrasion machine!! Come say hi!! XXX

I'm going Sunday to Monday, also staying at Custom House! VERY short of money at the mo, so keeping my money for buying STUFF at the show (oh, how I love STUFF buying!). However, I do get drunk very quickly on red wine (which I'm drinking right now, funny enough!) so might stretch to 2 glasses in the bar! Pick me up if you see me fall over:green:

Hope to see some of you there, I'll be wearing my teensy weensy lovely geek badge wot I got at the CND event! Say hellooooo if you see me!

And am soooo gutted my train arrival means I miss Kims wax masterclass, was really hoping to see that! I luuurve waixing!

:hug:

I'll pop over Kim....be nice to put a face to the name before you whip my bits off in a few weeks time :)
Hope when you have your bits whipped off you will do a write up in the BABTAC magazine David, so we can all re-live the experience with you !!

Latest posts

Back