**The Official and only I'm a Celebrity get me out of here 2011 thread**

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldnt kick him out the bed for farting lol x

Lmfao u don't know how much this made me laugh.....I wouldn't either I would join him lol even light it if I had to lol......no I'll stop it now ..I think he is lovely and has a very sexy smile xx

Lmfao u don't know how much this made me laugh.....I wouldn't either I would join him lol even light it if I had to lol......no I'll stop it now ..I think he is lovely and has a very sexy smile xx

Lol it was for your benefit, yes he's a handsome young man, sorry angel x

I apologise to im bang out of order hijacking this thread anyway back to I'm a celeb yes Mark is hot I just want it to start 12 mins lol x

Stephanie Powers hasn't a clue who any of them are!! But that's because she is the only one that you could call a celebrity!:biggrin:

The corrie barman lol I thought you meant the handsome Scottish one not the skinny ugly one angel lol x

Whose Dougie? :o I've never seen or heard of him.

Oops! Of course he is. I would only recognise two of them and he isn't one of them.

I think Ms Chase may well end up being a bit of a trouper. Good on her :biggrin:

I'm glad to have a bit of Essex now TOWIE has finished! ;)
Rhiannon x

How can Mark be in it? Being in TOWIE hardly makes him a celeb. Sort of defeats object really.

I dont think I'm going to like Freddie. I never found him funny & I can see him being a MCP.

I like Anthony Cotton, Sean from Corrie....I think he will be funny and everyones chum !
Not sure about the wee comedian woman from 'Benidorm'.
How posh is Dougie ???

I just don't get the tangoed Mark, chocolate he would eat himself guy.....you lot find THAT attractive??

Willie Carson, not so sure about him, used to like him but he was leering at the young busty girl, so was a bit put off him!

Speaking of busty girl....TV presenter? What has she presented?

Stephanie Powers.....Legend!! She is looking good for her age isn't she!

Lorraine Chase, she is all set to be the Mum of the group isn't she!!

Freddie Starr....he just doesn't look fit enough for this I am surprised they let him go!!

Who else is there.....there doesn't seem to be as many people as usual does there?
Wonder who will 'appear' halfway through!!

Don't they ususally manage to have a TV Chef in there........wonder who is going to cook this year since they haven't got one!

....oh dear I am hooked already :rolleyes:

The corrie barman lol I thought you meant the handsome Scottish one not the skinny ugly one angel lol x

Awwh you're really mean :lol: ... I like him, but not in that way of course!
Whose Dougie? :o I've never seen or heard of him.

I didn't know who Dougie was either! :eek:
I like Anthony Cotton, Sean from Corrie....I think he will be funny and everyones chum !
Not sure about the wee comedian woman from 'Benidorm'.
How posh is Dougie ???

I just don't get the tangoed Mark, chocolate he would eat himself guy.....you lot find THAT attractive??

Willie Carson, not so sure about him, used to like him but he was leering at the young busty girl, so was a bit put off him!

Speaking of busty girl....TV presenter? What has she presented?

Stephanie Powers.....Legend!! She is looking good for her age isn't she!

Lorraine Chase, she is all set to be the Mum of the group isn't she!!

Freddie Starr....he just doesn't look fit enough for this I am surprised they let him go!!

Who else is there.....there doesn't seem to be as many people as usual does there?
Wonder who will 'appear' halfway through!!

Don't they ususally manage to have a TV Chef in there........wonder who is going to cook this year since they haven't got one!

....oh dear I am hooked already :rolleyes:

I know Mark loves himself, but I still like him, I think he'll be entertaining.

I can't stand Freddy, he thinks he's so funny, but he's had his day (I didn't find him funny back then either)

It's very addictive isn't it? :lol:

I've chastised myself many a time for finally admitting that there is something about Mark. I really don't like the 'big I am' kind of air that anyone has, so it's not that that I find attractive.

I think it's the fact that because he's like that, when he shows a softer, more vulnerable side I just can't help but think he is nice deep down. When I see that side, it makes him much more attractive in the physical sense too. :Love:

I love Benidorm! I didn't recognise that woman straight away though :o

The girl was in 'The Real Hustle'. Again I wouldn't have known who she was if it hadn't have been pointed out in the paper.

There are never any real celebs, or if there are, it's only usually one. I love seeing the unusual friendships that are made. Remember David Gest(?) :eek::D

OMG I'm catching up with last night's, the eating one, ewwww I'm heaving with Mark!!!!! *boak*

OMG I'm catching up with last night's, the eating one, ewwww I'm heaving with Mark!!!!! *boak*

I actually don't think the things they had to eat were as bad as previous years. They both did well though!
Rhiannon x

I actually don't think the things they had to eat were as bad as previous years. They both did well though!
Rhiannon x

That's what I thought... did you notice nothing was actually alive?

Bet they had complaints about insect cruelty!

I just couldn't believe Freddy didn't so much as gag when he had to eat all of that. :eek:

Freddie rocks!! Love him. Just looking at him makes me giggle :)

did I hear right that freddie isn't coming back? :(

Latest posts

Back