~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never liked Rachel, her voice is OK but she makes my flesh crawl...........Tina Turner has the same effect - good voice but the stage presence of a traffic light:eek:

I think Danni has added 10 years on to Rachel.
I think she would play the proper diva, Fab voice but would be an Amy whinehouse waiting to happen (I like Amy, but y'know what I mean)
She's kissing too much ass to stay in, and its soooooo fake its unreal, Through that gritted smile, I bet she's dying to jump off the stage and rip simons head off lol...

I agree about Laura too, good, but there is something dodgy...she is better singing loud I think than quiet...
mmmmm when I put it all that way, alexander or Diana to win !!!!! lol

Some of ....No MOST of the boys...what the hell are they even doing in there please ???? they have the same singing talent as the bricks holding my house up Imo of course :lol:

My sister should soooooo go on there,
She is a FAB singer....fab fab fab !!!

i think.....

girls aloud should have went!

that was an awful song they sung!

i still love alexandra and diana, :)

i liked jls (jsl?) tonight too...

cant wait for abba week!

:)

am I the only person who DOESN'T like Jls jsl klf...whatever they are lol

I only like it when they sung Boys 2 men, But thats because I Liked boys 2 men...Not jslsKFC....

I think Danni has added 10 years on to Rachel.
I think she would play the proper diva, Fab voice but would be an Amy whinehouse waiting to happen (I like Amy, but y'know what I mean)
She's kissing too much ass to stay in, and its soooooo fake its unreal, Through that gritted smile, I bet she's dying to jump off the stage and rip simons head off lol...

I agree about Laura too, good, but there is something dodgy...she is better singing loud I think than quiet...
mmmmm when I put it all that way, alexander or Diana to win !!!!! lol

Some of ....No MOST of the boys...what the hell are they even doing in there please ???? they have the same singing talent as the bricks holding my house up Imo of course :lol:

My sister should soooooo go on there,
She is a FAB singer....fab fab fab !!!

You should be a judge hun, all the above, well said!

Thank god girl band have gone hurray!!!!!

I though Daniel was rubbish again tonight, bless lovely bloke just car,nt sing.

My favs are lovely Dianna, love her voice want her to win!!!

Love Austin, and Scott, like Eoughan but think he is,nt ready for this comp just yet.

Dont like Alex though she has a good voice

Think ruth is good but had a rough deal tonight

My top three would be, Dainna, Austin, Laura.

am I the only person who DOESN'T like Jls jsl klf...whatever they are lol

I only like it when they sung Boys 2 men, But thats because I Liked boys 2 men...Not jslsKFC....

NOPE you aren't the only one, I don't rate them either.

Its funny how when these peeps audition they are good, but when the judges start doing things with them/to them they just aren't as good.

I still think Alex is fab. Ruth singing Purple rain was excellent.

Thank God girl Band went, they weren't good, tbh I thought that the whole show was pretty poor last night.

Get rid of the little irish lad I say, he's just out of his depth. Glad girlband went last night they were crap but I think Daniel or Eioghan should go next week.

Right,
Diana - I know I keep going on but she needs a slap! and teaching to pronounce her words and stop singing like a frog and comb her hair.
Austin - Song was ace and better than the original.
Ruth - SOOOO wrong! I love her voice. One reason I dont like xfactor is that the public are stupid and forget its about singing and not how sorry you feel for them or how many hot dancers are in the background. I wanted to cry for her.
Daniel - why is he there?!!
Owen (spelt Eughzxnfksi) - Just a young kid with an ok voice
Rachel - Amazing in auditions, what is Danni doing?
JLS - Good but no different from all the other one hit wonders there's been.
Laura - Great but stop going "da ba do be da ba daaaaaa" at the end of the songs, it reminds me of "Belinda, Belinda, Belinda" from Big Brother.
Girlband - Good riddance.
Scott - Almost forgot him cos he's so crap.
Alex - Good.

All in all there are some goodies but I would like it more if they stop with the boring "???? Week" let them pick their own type of music.

I feel better now.

Stephen (the 6th Judge)

Right,
Diana - I know I keep going on but she needs a slap! and teaching to pronounce her words and stop singing like a frog and comb her hair.
Austin - Song was ace and better than the original.
Ruth - SOOOO wrong! I love her voice. One reason I dont like xfactor is that the public are stupid and forget its about singing and not how sorry you feel for them or how many hot dancers are in the background. I wanted to cry for her.
Daniel - why is he there?!!
Owen (spelt Eughzxnfksi) - Just a young kid with an ok voice
Rachel - Amazing in auditions, what is Danni doing?
JLS - Good but no different from all the other one hit wonders there's been.
Laura - Great but stop going "da ba do be da ba daaaaaa" at the end of the songs, it reminds me of "Belinda, Belinda, Belinda" from Big Brother.
Girlband - Good riddance.
Scott - Almost forgot him cos he's so crap.
Alex - Good.

All in all there are some goodies but I would like it more if they stop with the boring "???? Week" let them pick their own type of music.

I feel better now.

Stephen (the 6th Judge)

Wow!
Nothing to add you said it all!
Jen x

Well, Stevie, you cracked me up with your Owen spelling!

Austin's song this week was really good.

The girl with the motorbikes and stuff is waaay to 'up herself' - she annoys me with her attitude and flounce - in particular last week - she was interrupting her own mentor ffs!

Diane is just another Kate Bush, for those of you old enough to remember her.
Oweniskfya - whatever
Alex - good voice
Scott - much of a muchness for a red coat
The young girl is it Laura? She's so fantastic a singer, the song did not do her justice this week.
Ruth - a female Julio Englaiasissaia ! Love it when she sings in spanish, but Simon just wants to take her to bed IMO
JLS - Good, I like them. Nothing new though
Girlband - were pants this week, bless 'em
Daniel - How come he's still in it? Nice looking, crappola voice

Who've I missed
Oh yeah....Girls Aloud - pretty crappy in my book (on the show anyway)

Well, Stevie, you cracked me up with your Owen spelling!

Austin's song this week was really good.

The girl with the motorbikes and stuff is waaay to 'up herself' - she annoys me with her attitude and flounce - in particular last week - she was interrupting her own mentor ffs!

Diane is just another Kate Bush, for those of you old enough to remember her.
Oweniskfya - whatever
Alex - good voice
Scott - much of a muchness for a red coat
The young girl is it Laura? She's so fantastic a singer, the song did not do her justice this week.
Ruth - a female Julio Englaiasissaia ! Love it when she sings in spanish, but Simon just wants to take her to bed IMO
JLS - Good, I like them. Nothing new though
Girlband - were pants this week, bless 'em
Daniel - How come he's still in it? Nice looking, crappola voice

Who've I missed
Oh yeah....Girls Aloud - pretty crappy in my book (on the show anyway)

Haha thanks Bev. You just reminded me though that I forgot to critique Girls Aloud!!! So here it is,
Girls Aloud - OMG!! the song was ok (which makes me wretch to admit) but Cheryl's voice was awful and she sounded more nervous than any of the contestants. Not a good example in my opinion (unless she is setting an example to the audience of what not to look for in a performance).

Many thanks for listening

Stevie xxx

Im glad girl band went there were crap but imo daniel should have been in then bottom 2 hes a great bloke but not a great singer!!

Rachel well and truely cocked up i think shes was awful!! plus im sorry but i just cant stand her who does she think she is?!?

I knew owen would sing ben!!

I loved Austin his song was fab and he is fab too gotta support a fellow Essex lad LOL

Laura and Diana were again fab as was alex

Ruth shouldnt have been in the bottom 2 you could see she was poorly bless her i think she is stunning!!

My front runners are austin,laura,diana and alex.:green::green:

Still lovin JLS and Dianna,they shone IMO :D

I feel really sorry for Eoghain, he's 16 but they're making him be all cutesy like a 12-year-old! he's nothing special but seems like a nice kid and is a competent singer - I think he could win if they sex him up a bit, all the grannies and wee girls will be loving him. He makes me want to puke a bit though.

Scott makes me itch and all the kiss-and-tells don't show him in a very good light. I thought he sang well this week but it pains me to say so! I hope he's too bumfluffy and spotty to win.

Austin looks a bit like the product of an affair between Preston off Celebrity Big Brother and a stoat, and therefore I cannot take him seriously.

Laura really annoys me, she comes across as very falsely modest to me, she thinks she's got it in the bag doesn't she? and she's really not all that great a singer - no control and she can't "sing", she can only belt it out. She can't enunciate to save her life either! And her face reminds me of a gammon, not that that matters but it doesn't help me warm to her!

Alexandra has a fabulous voice and looks great but she lacks any discernable personality - she should be brilliant but she's just bland and forgettable, which is a shame.

I really really like Diana, she actually seems to like music rather than fame. I can see why some won't care for her though, I don't think she can win, unfortunately.

Ruth has charisma in bucketloads - like her a lot and if my bf is anything to go by so do the fellas! Seems the voting public don't though.

Rachel seems pretty unstable to me, and not in a comedy way like Rowetta. Get the impression the judges are scared of her having a proper meltdown on live television - I don't envy Danni having to deal with her. She could make some sort of comeback, but she'd best hurry up...

Daniel - oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! I'm sure he'll do well out of the show though, that lucrative Mother's Day market as worked by Andy the binman is surely his for the taking?

JLS seem like lovely guys and harmonise really well but the individual bits are slightly dodgy, and what's with that lad's hair that's just on one side?!?!? Being saddled with Louis Walsh isn't going to help them any either...

I agree that Louis should be replaced, I think David Gest would be brilliant value, though Gary Barlow would be better for improving the musical standard.

And can someone please have a word with the makeup artist and the stylist for the contestants? Nasty purple blush on the black girls, frosty peach lippy on the white girls, and the awful awful outfits making all the ladies look lumpy and frumpy!

Austin will win......he sounds like Lee Ryan if you close your eyes, gorgeous voice!!! I also love Diana, unusual voice but makes her different and thats what the x factor is all about! Daniel was terrible again! I hate ruth, she knows she is good and I can see the arrogance in her eyes, every time she sings in spanish I just wanna shout SHUT UP!!! Scott is boring! Alex has a lovely voice but Leonna is better so as far as i'm concerned no1 will ever beat her! The rest of them I can't even remember there names! x

Cant believe Daniel stayed !! Smells like a sympathy vote to me.... and poor old Louis trying not to cry bless him i bet Simon has a great time taking the pi** ! thought Laura was great tonight thats the first time for me ! and i really like Alex xx

I feel really sorry for Eoghain, he's 16 but they're making him be all cutesy like a 12-year-old! he's nothing special but seems like a nice kid and is a competent singer - I think he could win if they sex him up a bit, all the grannies and wee girls will be loving him. He makes me want to puke a bit though.

Scott makes me itch and all the kiss-and-tells don't show him in a very good light. I thought he sang well this week but it pains me to say so! I hope he's too bumfluffy and spotty to win.

Austin looks a bit like the product of an affair between Preston off Celebrity Big Brother and a stoat, and therefore I cannot take him seriously.

Laura really annoys me, she comes across as very falsely modest to me, she thinks she's got it in the bag doesn't she? and she's really not all that great a singer - no control and she can't "sing", she can only belt it out. She can't enunciate to save her life either! And her face reminds me of a gammon, not that that matters but it doesn't help me warm to her!

Alexandra has a fabulous voice and looks great but she lacks any discernable personality - she should be brilliant but she's just bland and forgettable, which is a shame.

I really really like Diana, she actually seems to like music rather than fame. I can see why some won't care for her though, I don't think she can win, unfortunately.

Ruth has charisma in bucketloads - like her a lot and if my bf is anything to go by so do the fellas! Seems the voting public don't though.

Rachel seems pretty unstable to me, and not in a comedy way like Rowetta. Get the impression the judges are scared of her having a proper meltdown on live television - I don't envy Danni having to deal with her. She could make some sort of comeback, but she'd best hurry up...

Daniel - oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! I'm sure he'll do well out of the show though, that lucrative Mother's Day market as worked by Andy the binman is surely his for the taking?

JLS seem like lovely guys and harmonise really well but the individual bits are slightly dodgy, and what's with that lad's hair that's just on one side?!?!? Being saddled with Louis Walsh isn't going to help them any either...

I agree that Louis should be replaced, I think David Gest would be brilliant value, though Gary Barlow would be better for improving the musical standard.

And can someone please have a word with the makeup artist and the stylist for the contestants? Nasty purple blush on the black girls, frosty peach lippy on the white girls, and the awful awful outfits making all the ladies look lumpy and frumpy!

PMSL, Are you sure you aren't Simon Cowell in disguise :lol::lol::lol:

Well have only just dared open the new posts on here as I wanted to watch the Sky + recordings of both of last nights shows.

I do agree that Daniel got through on the sympathy vote and not for being the better of the 2 singers. I thought Scott sang better but with the emotion that Daniel showed Scott was never going to be the winner.

Latest posts

Back