~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Louis Walsh is a dodder old pillock!

Fix Fix FIX!!!!!

Well, Just after watching tonight.... Alexandra was SO good, but JSL is what we really need. A good all round band, that could be versatile and like Boys to Men, all though, no one will ever be as good as them!

JSL and Alexandra for the final!

Carly x
JSL???? Dont you mean JLS or is there something you know that we dont?LMAO.
Jen
XXX

WHAT??????

thats it im not watching the fix factor anymore. Stupid, Diana should have gone by default

Simon only kept Ruth in because he wants to sh*g her and Louis absolutely HAS to go now.

I'm stunned - yet again! :rolleyes:

Yup, I agree, Louis has lost the plot, kick him to the kerb :irked:

Rachel, Daniel and Eoghan should have all gone IMO :irked::irked::irked:

o my god wot a joke, how much of a fix is this now????? boyf always said its a fix but i never believed him now i do. Or its louis the prick who needs to go. cant beleieve it feel so bad for laura really do

They sang their hearts out in the sing-off and yet again Louis Walsh proved that he's not fit to be a manager let alone a judge on the show, at the very least he should have taken it to deadlock!!!

Did you see Simon's face when Rachel's name was read out?
He seemed as surprised as the rest of us that she got through :eek:

Simon only kept Ruth in because he wants to sh*g her and Louis absolutely HAS to go now.

I'm stunned - yet again! :rolleyes:

I think Simon voted for Ruth hoping Louis would send it to deadlock..... could be wrong.

Louis sucks!!

not sure if I can watch it again!

well someone has to go each week and last year as well there were many surprises so it is no surprise to me

the judges in my opinion are in a no win situation - whoever they vote out someone will always disagree

all the good ones will get something out of it at the end of it and im sure that laura will so it wont be the last we see of her

i also believe that we will see many more surprises next week as well but ultimately daniel will go at some point as he hasnt got the x factor hes got the sympathy factor

as for everyone else they deserve to be there and if you dont want your favourite to be voted out then pick up the phone lmao after all it may be your vote that puts them in the bottom 2

see i think they are getting out the strong ones so there own stand a chance !!

OMG. I cannot watch this anymore. Louis keeps slagging Daniel off but kept him in 2 weeks ago, he also said Ruth sang like she were in a bar in Benidorm last week then KEEPS HER IN. Its a friggin joke that is it for me no more Xfactor. Grrrrrr I'm so mad I need to get out more lol

They sang their hearts out in the sing-off and yet again Louis Walsh proved that he's not fit to be a manager let alone a judge on the show, at the very least he should have taken it to deadlock!!!

Did you see Simon's face when Rachel's name was read out?
He seemed as surprised as the rest of us that she got through :eek:

well i may be the only one but im glad that rachel got through, ive had many dealing with ex addicts and know 1st hand how hard it is for them to get back on track and stay clean, she may be a fiesty thing but i think she deserves a chance like the rest of them on the show.

i personally think she has a lovely voice, it may not be the strongest but she does have something, it may not be the x factor but she does deserve to be there - we all have our own opinions on who should go and who should stay

i do think that daniel should of gone but hey he obviously has a huge following out there so that is why he is still in

all good entertainment value on a saturday in though !!!

There's obviously a lot of politics going on here, I think Louis voted off Laura just to get at Cheryl (she has been a bit nasty over the past two weeks and unwilling to take criticism) and Laura being in the bottom two in the first place is probably to do with the 'story' that's been in the papers about her personal life, sad, unfair but probably the truth - if people know your going out with one of the show producers it's bound to effect your chances.

It shouldn't be a factor I know, but look at how Rachel put on the water works and spoke constantly about letting her family down in her intro vid, lets face it her performance was crap - she went way off key at one point yet none of the judges mentioned it. She should have been in the bottom two without a doubt.

IMO this isn't about vocal abilities, talent or confidence. Its who is popular and able to manipulate the judges and the public, either with crocodile tears or carefully crafted heartfelt 'dedications' Daniel still being in the running proves my point - an absolute joke.

Rachel hasn't sang well at all IMO. The only time I thought she sounded ok was Big Band week, Ex addict or not, shes should've been in the bottom 2 this week. xx

NOPE Rachael doesnt do it for me....i wonder....tonight she seemed a different person.

Turned on the water works, LISTENED for once and didn't speak, changed her image, didnt come across as 'cock sure' like she has in the past.

She was out of tune a lot of the time.

I think her number could have been up tonight but think someone had a 'quiet word':green:

jmho !

like i said we all have our opinions and lets face it are these people really going to win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

leon won last year and sorry but i thought rydian was the better singer but thats life.

i would love to see jls and alexandra in the final and couldnt tell you how it would turn out but i do know that they are both outstanding and will go far !!!!!

bring on the final !!!!!!!!!!

you think this is nailbiting so far wait for a few more weeks its will be even worse

Bet you friggin Daniel wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back