EBAY with Shellac already and Extortionate Prices.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg im so shocked! well all i can say is karma!!! oh and idiots!

I'm gutted, I have to admit :sad:

But, what goes around comes around..... if this person is a "professional".. she's obviously not very good at her job if she's selling a fab product like Shellac on Ebay.

I notice she's selling Bio Sculpture too... where do these people get off?!!

It just makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

That really is shocking, I'm sure Sweet Squared will be looking into the ebay seller!!

At the event, when I was in the minx workshop there was a lady who was really upset as she had been to the shop at lunchtime and bought quite a considerable amount of products for her business, she set the box down and when she turned around it was gone! Absolutely shocking, not at all what you'd expect from fellow professionals!! I felt so sorry for her, but someone did say that Sam was really good and gave her some free products to compensate, which was really kind of him.

That really is shocking, I'm sure Sweet Squared will be looking into the ebay seller!!

At the event, when I was in the minx workshop there was a lady who was really upset as she had been to the shop at lunchtime and bought quite a considerable amount of products for her business, she set the box down and when she turned around it was gone! Absolutely shocking, not at all what you'd expect from fellow professionals!! I felt so sorry for her, but someone did say that Sam was really good and gave her some free products to compensate, which was really kind of him.

:sad::sad::sad::sad: Im really saddened by this. I didnt go to the event, but Im assuming its all professional people?

the thing is at the event i just trusted everyone, its just that i judge everyone by my values if i had found a box of product i would have given it to somone organising it as i would hope someone would do the same for me. Im really gutted that there were theives amoung us.

This is horrible! No one there that I met seemed the "type" i guess it takes all sorts,.what is sad is that I like most people went to learn as much as possible, its so sad that others went with the intention if taking what they could get there hands on.

OMFG!
I honestly dont know how people can live with themselves. Thank god for Sams generousity. That is bloody disgusting actually has made me feel quite sick.
I know that there is a geek who buys CND stuff as well as other brands from ebay, what makes me laugh is she has had brisa training and went to the event last year and this year so can buy it legitimatly from s2 herself but carries on buying it from fleabay.
The mind boggles, shame that there isnt a way they could be struck off.
Call themselves professional???
Makes my blood boil.
Trouble is as long as there are lowlife idiots willing to pay for these items from Fleabay then there will always be a supply of ruthless lowlifes willing to sell.
But I am saddened to read that some nasty piece of work has stolen from others at the event also that is disgraceful, I think a name and shame is in order there..

I think it's greedy & shameful to sell that on ebay.
The ebay seller must be an idiot to think they could do that and get away with it???
It's bound to attract attention - they must be thick to not realise there will be a trail to them in the end! S2 will soon stop their account or something like that i would think.

As for the thief at the Event - I'm totally shocked someone could steal from a fellow professional & to be stealing from S2 also is downright low and nasty - the horrible person/s. After all S2 have done for us & given us all the things they did at the Event, let alone organise it and all.

I feel very saddened to here this, it's lowlifes like this that will end up spoiling it all for the rest of us.

Last edited:
This is all such a shame really

I just don't see how anyone buying this stuff off ebay can much of a profit, it's like minx ebay is totally full of them..there is even some sort of shop on there with the persons name adress everything (might be worth the sweets getting in contact)

Seems you just can't keep some things for the professionals without these greedy people getting hold of it to make a few quid..shows you how well thier business's are going if they have to sell on ebay..shameful!

As for the thief at the Event - I'm totally shocked someone could steal from a fellow professional & to be stealing from S2 also is downright low and nasty - the horrible person/s. After all S2 have done for us & given us all the things they did at the Event, let alone organise it and all.

I feel very saddened to here this, it's lowlifes like this that will end up spoiling it all for the rest of us.
I totally agree with you Bev.

We all knew, really and truly, that at some point Shellac would be on Ebay BUT it's the stealing from others and also from S2 that isn't expected. I don't know how people can live with themselves to do something as low as that.

It's sickening to think that this could happen between 'professionals', but I suppose it takes all sorts, just wish that 'those sorts' would stay away. Disgusting behaviour, totally disgusting!

:o:o:o kind of HER :o:o and I couldn't bare to see someone suffer like that. She was devastated bless her. I do know who the 2 were and no they will not be back to the next one. I am happy - we will hopefully get 2 people who will value the next Event.

Anyway don't sweat it my friends, as KelShah says - what goes around.... :Look_righ:D:Look_left:twisted:

Unfortunately it seems not everybody in our industry is as supportive as we are, in my opinion these people whilst they think they are profesional are behaving in the most unprofessional way ever !!!! Sad but true x

I had always assumed that those that sold on flea bay, were not professionals and were getting the CND products from other sources, however to read this shocks me and saddens me. To have somebody steal from S2 is awful and at The Event compounds this even more. They put themselves out there for us, made us feel a million dollars, for me they gave us a lot more than product, they gave me, confidence and a sense of self belief,these things are priceless, so for once I am gobsmacked. However Karma is a wonderful thing, bring it on..........:twisted:

Thats horrible..... but they have made themselfs look right arses in MHO.... as for putting it on fleabay.... well anyone that has a SS account can buy it for the right price. WTF is going to pay £105.00 for 3 bottles of Shellac and a handfull of files and soak of wraps..... numpties if they do xxxx

We will never stop stuff going on fleabay, what we can do is not participate in this sell out of our industry..... no demand, no sale easy !!!!!!

Crikey I have the shivers Reading this thread. Nevermind the fleabay but STEALING. OMG I left my bag in the room while going to the loo completely trusting the fellow professionals. This is terrible. As if they 2 thought they would get away with it.

Natural Nails, I hope you find them and BAN them for life.

Really feel for the girl who's box was stolen. If I knew I would have contributed towards getting her smth too. I would be devasted if that happened to me.

As per Shellac items on eBay and many others it would only lead the buyer to disappointment. I mentioned a number of times here that I did buy once many moons ago and was mortified when pot arrived half empty! It could be anything in those pots!

And I don't think those products meant to be sold to pros on fleabay I think mainly to nonqualified customers who can't buy from S2 or subdistributors.

I go to Fingertips almost every week and they can't get rid of me how much I love them.

Wish we could shut it down together with NSS.

stealing from a fellow professional......................I am speechless!!!!!!

stealing in any capacity at all disgusts me ( I am always looked at very strangely when I refuse to buy "bargains", but hey it allows me to sleep soundly at night!!!!!)

I really do not know what to say :sad:

Hi omg poor girl who had her stuff stolen, I don't get how someone could go to the event with the intention's of stealing that is really sad and obviously they/them are not very nice people. Who ever buys the items off ebay arent going to have much luck without the lamp anyway so they really are throwing their money away. It's sad really that this person thinks she can get away with it, but what goes around comes around and obviously they haven't got many clients if they have to resort to stealing. :sad:

:o:o:o kind of HER :o:o and I couldn't bare to see someone suffer like that. She was devastated bless her. I do know who the 2 were and no they will not be back to the next one. I am happy - we will hopefully get 2 people who will value the next Event.

Anyway don't sweat it my friends, as KelShah says - what goes around.... :Look_righ:D:Look_left:twisted:

Sorry Samantha, someone said Sam and I assumed it was Mr Sam :o.

Glad to hear you found the culprits. I actually couldn't enjoy the minx workshop because of this, as I felt so sorry for the lady and actually felt physically sick that another (so-called) fellow professional could do this! We were all hoping that it was just mislaid and that it would turn up eventually.

Last edited:
To have somebody steal from S2 is awful and at The Event compounds this even more. They put themselves out there for us, made us feel a million dollars, for me they gave us a lot more than product, they gave me, confidence and a sense of self belief,these things are priceless, so for once I am gobsmacked. However Karma is a wonderful thing, bring it on..........:twisted:

I think this statement sums up the event for all of us :hug:, I actually feel like a Nail Tech now :D

What a terrible thing to have happened, I bet Nataliya was not the only one who thought she was amongst trusted fellow professionals and left her belongings lying, when she had to leave the room. Juat goes to show you should always be careful.

That said, I am feeling a bit unsettled by this thread, after all everyone is innocent until proven guilty! 2 peoples characters are being blackened here, with no real proof being put forward.
This is far from dealing with things discreetly, putting details on the world wide web!
I am sure Event attendees are trying to work out who it may be as they read over this thread.
Surely the proper way to have dealt with this would have been calling in the Police at the time and let them investigate. I am sure they would have dealt with it discreetly and with minimum disruption for the majority of honest, professional people attending this Event.

No one wants to get Police involved I know, but when you think of it the person reponsible for this theft is in a position of trust every day at her work. Clients leave their bags lying open in salons all the time:eek: and just think if you were a client letting a mobile therapist/nail technician into your home who was an opportunist thief!!!

The decision was taken not to go down the police route and to deal with the matter in house...fair enough. I am sure there were good reasons for this at the time but I don't think you can then bring it up on a forum like this afterwards, leaving it open for all sorts of wild specualtion.
Just my twopence worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back