please help to stop the skinning of live animals in China

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im like pazzy i really want to sign but so scared of clicking on the link i couldnt stand seeing it. i didnt even want to click on this thread as i knew it would upset me but deicded theres only one way to stop it is to face it!! gonna do it now.......

phew ok done it now im going to forward on. i was literraly hiding behind my fingers!! its so sick how anyone can do anything to any animal, what do they possibly gain from it.

The really stupid thing is that they only get 50p per animal skin too! Such a ridiculously small amount of money for such a lot of suffering.

I signed the petition, I couldn't bear to watch the video the still pictures disturbed me enough. I think the way people treat animals is always indicative to the way they treat humans. People eat meat and some choose to wear fur but we must treat the animals that provide these with respect and compassion.

The really stupid thing is that they only get 50p per animal skin too! Such a ridiculously small amount of money for such a lot of suffering.

Really......50p per animal skin...:eek::eek::eek:.....i would like to beat them over the head with a bat then skin them alive.....maybe then it will stop.....such animal abuse should never go on .

I have signed the petition.

If you go to PETA and WWF, you can sign the petitions there too.

Marlise

I will be signing it too as this sort of thing really grates on me.

However I won't be watching the video, I don't need to see it to know it goes on.

I watched that program "Heather Mills Mcartney vs The Fur Trade (something like that) and I sat there in tears, how people can be so cruel because of vanity is beyond me.
To think that they make fur coats out of domestic cats and dogs is disgusting. How many cats would you need too skin to make a decent sized coat?! To see those animals caged up like that and knowing what was going to happen to them is just horrible.

There was a part in the program where this really really stupid woman (for want of some better words) tried on a tiger fur coat and then sprawled herself out all over the floor of this shop, I was absolutely mortified, had that animal not gone through enough that you then had to get some silly b$%"* degrading it some more?!

Sorry to go off on one a bit but as you can guess all this sort of thing really pees me off as does the annual seal clubbing every March (again for their pelts) but I wont go into that!!

It's nice to see people supporting this as it is important.
PETA had a very nice motto for this (not sure if it's still the same)...
"Be happy in your own skin and let the animals keep theirs"

Have signed it and forwarded but can't even look at pics OR read these posts . Would not sleep otherwise .

:cry::cry::cry:

known for what cruelty...??? who tortures people....???

How are people treated in china...???

This is a couple of posts taken from the dogsey forum, i am registered with them and we were signing the petition and this is what a couple of people remember from programmes a while back........

A few years ago there was an article in one of our national newspapers (The Mirror I think) about how Chinese baby girls are often dumped in the street and left to die. There was a picture on the front cover of a recently dead newborn baby girl in the gutter as people walked passed busy with their lives. I couldn't believe it, and still hope it was a hoax...although I'm sure it wasn't.

icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
I remember that story, i also remember watching a prog about the orphanages in China. They strapped the children to chairs and just left them there, is was heartbreaking, that was mostly girls too. I think it was called "the dying room" as they had a room where they put the illest children and they would be left to die
icon_eek.gif
icon_sad.gif

Haunted me for ages afterwards.

what chance do the animals have!!!!!

That is what flower ment, some of the people are very cruel!!

Last edited:
OMG I AM CRYING I CANT STAND IT THATS NOT RIGHT
THOSES POOR ANIMALS ARE BEING TORTURED I AM GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE HERE AND HABVE THEM ALL SIGN

OMG I AM CRYING I CANT STAND IT THATS NOT RIGHT
THOSES POOR ANIMALS ARE BEING TORTURED I AM GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE HERE AND HABVE THEM ALL SIGN

Thanks wild, that'l be great if you can get more to sign!! :hug:

Now as much as i agree with the fact that what they are doing is wrong, I don't think its right too grade China as a whole a cruel barbaric country. Please lets keep in mind Chinese geeks on here and also that some Chinese people do this not all.

becki xxx

I've signed...........I can't put into words what I'd like to do to these people, but one suggestion is do the same to them!!!!!

xxxx:hug:xxxx

Now as much as i agree with the fact that what they are doing is wrong, I don't think its right too grade China as a whole a cruel barbaric country. Please lets keep in mind Chinese geeks on here and also that some Chinese people do this not all.

becki xxx

I totally agree, i was pasteing what was on the other thread and i only skimmed it i didn't realise that the person who wrote that was putting the whole country down.

I totally agree, i was pasteing what was on the other thread and i only skimmed it i didn't realise that the person who wrote that was putting the whole country down.

Maybe you could delete some of it as its pretty offensive, just because of our Chinese geeks :green:

Thanks wild, that'l be great if you can get more to sign!! :hug:
hi sorry i still crying is there a site i want to email it to every one i no
so there can sign and does age matter
those poor poor animals:cry::cry:

hi sorry i still crying is there a site i want to email it to every one i no
so there can sign and does age matter
those poor poor animals:cry::cry:

Yeah Welcome to Animal Saviors Thats the page to go to, i dont know if age matters, it doesn't ask for your age but to be safe i'd say stick to over 16?? Just copy the shortcut and paste it into your email. :hug:

Maybe you could delete some of it as its pretty offensive, just because of our Chinese geeks :green:

Ok, i've done it, is that any better?
I shall have to remember to read it all first properly in future.
Thanks, :hug:

Ok, i've done it, is that any better?
I shall have to remember to read it all first properly in future.
Thanks, :hug:

If thats all you wanted to post yes it is better.

You don't want other geeks being insulted as it takes away from your very important message.

becki xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back