please help to stop the skinning of live animals in China

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittensgotclaws

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is way way off topic but i thought it needed bringing to everyone's attention. I am a member of the dogsey forums (as i own dogs) and this petion was on there, would you please click the link and when the new page opens up click the tab "petitions" This petition is to stop the skinning of live animals in China, yes they really do that! There is a video on the bottom left corner of the animal saviors page but i wouldn't recommend watching it, the picture alone will haunt me for years! Please help to try and stop this inhumane, cruel and barbaric act. Thankyou for all your help. Jo
Welcome to Animal Saviors

I was nearly fricking SICK watching that.....i am going back on there and signing....thats the worst case of animal abuse i HAVE EVER SEEN......

Fricking sicko's.......i could not watch it all.......just like dog fighting.....its all...

SICK....SICK.....SICK....SICK...

Jo, as a fellow animal lover I have gladly signed, but there's no way I could look at the pics or video as I'd never sleep again:cry:

I know what you mean, i couldn't look at it either, i caught a glimps of a pic and i will be honest i cried, there is no way on earth that i could watch that video. Thankyou for signing it and i hope that many more will do so.

I have signed the pettition chick.:hug:

Im not a dog lover as i was savaged by one as a child but i would never wish one to be hurt in any way.

i have 4 cats and would be devestated if anything was to happen to any of them.

Cruelty like this to any animal is barbarick and should be stopped.

I say catch the culprits are return the favour, see how they would like the suffering!

i aint even gonna watch it , just reading the thread made my blood run cold :irked:, i will happily sign up hun xxx

Thanks guy's for your support, pip's, i too was savaged by a German Shephard when i was a kid but a friend of mine (some 20yrs later) introduced me to her Siberian Huskies and i have to admit, i fell in love with em straight away, they are sooo loving! So Now i have 2 huskies of my own, dont get me wrong if i see a German Shephard i cant help but cross the road, i think we both just had an unlucky experiance. Anyway, thankyou for your support. Jo.xx

Thanks guy's for your support, pip's, i too was savaged by a German Shephard when i was a kid but a friend of mine (some 20yrs later) introduced me to her Siberian Huskies and i have to admit, i fell in love with em straight away, they are sooo loving! So Now i have 2 huskies of my own, dont get me wrong if i see a German Shephard i cant help but cross the road, i think we both just had an unlucky experiance. Anyway, thankyou for your support. Jo.xx

Have just signed hun, and could barely look at 'the last ride' and 'I am next' pictures...
have read a vivid account a while back by an undercover person, absolutely disgusting.....couldn't stop crying...
I know i eat meat and stuff, but still-please make sure an animal is dead...

x

I couldn't watch the videos - but have signed the petition - it makes me sick how some people treat animals.

That is DISGUSTING!! Argh makes me so angry them people who do that do not deserve to be alive they are evil!! Why cant people in this world leave all animals alone what wrong do they do, they are inocent they cannot fight back its just cruel and sick in the head!

Ive deffinalty signed up and i never wear anything or buy anything thats fur

I know this sort of thing goes on there, they eat anything and everything as well makes me sick and outraged.

I remember watching this travel or cookery program once where some guy went to a restaurant and they skinned a snake live. I couldn't believe it. What's the matter with these people, do they think animals don't have feelings? I wish we could do it to them! They are known for they're cruelty - they torture people too!

Deb379

Thanks guy's :hug: i surely hope alot more people sign as well as something really does need to be done, i know that it may look like a hopeless situation because of the way China treats its people so what thought would they hav for their animals?, we have to be the voice for the animals if we dont at least try then they have no hope at all. :cry:
Thanks again for signing. Jo.xx

hey

I have signed it too, but again couldn't look at any of the pictures. I want to know how these people do it the animals?!

becki xxx

that is f...ing sick, what sort of a person could be so cruel.

I agree with all the people on here it is sick, I've signed the petition.

I have signed the petition and forwarded the link to everyone i know.

Couldn't watch that video!!!

How could anyone? However, KFC pluck their chickens while still alive and throw them in vats of boiling water while they are still alive. KFCruelty.com/co.uk has more info about it so we should be just as passionate about this!

McDonalds are actually the best when it comes to the animals... Go figure!

I want to sign it - but I darn't even click on link.

It will break my heart forever.

I know this goes on - I am aware. But this is a completely different culture - how can we change a whole race where the country is over populated and some of the people there are starving?..

also the program the dying rooms for the little baby girls was also equally as upsetting.

I wish it would just all stop.

xxx

That is just awful :(

Would have showed it to Sonia but I figure it would just upset her too much.

How anybody could do that to a live animal beggars belief - at least Cruella deVil was fictitious!

Signed hun and sent onto people I know to sign also

thanks for that jo! ive signed it! x
couldnt watch the vid though :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back