What did you eat lastnight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had chicken and pasta bake... a quick supper that the family could eat and I could warm up once finished in the salon ... which last night was 11pm. A bit heavy to go to bed on.... but very tasty :eek:

We had lambs chops and baby potatoes (with loads of butter!!), tossed salad with french dressing (of course!) and for desert we had crunchy ice cream (yummy):)

I had a turkey and egg salad (trying to be a bit healthier at the moment:lol:), with homemade coleslaw! yum!

Fab thread :)

I had oak smoked salmon fillet and avocado salad with various leaves, cherry and sun dried tomatioes and cucumber with a lime and dill dressing.

Tonight I had half a Dr Oetker pizza....... LOL. Haven't grocery shopped and its all I could scavenge from the freezer when I got back from the gym.

We do sound like a bunch of people who eat well though. It's fun to read x

pie & chips grabbed from the chippy in between a busy day then night!

A yogurt and some crackers!
This diet is killing me! :Scared:

By the way i looooove chips!

omg, I don't even know what half of the stuff you people eat is !!!! :eek:
lol

I had for tea last night (meaning tuesday)
Ham and cheese toasties using little teeny weeny weight watchers bread...
washed down with about 3 cups of tea to fill me up lol.

Tonight (wednesday) I had microwave pasta (my new found miracle!) a tomatoe based sauce, jacket potato and a bit of cheese..

And had pringles for afters, which I now reeeeealy regret having :cry:

lol hubby wanted chippy tonight but my heart was set on BLT on Panini with home made chips,i now i have an IOU for the chippy for the next time i can't be @rsed :lol:

I luuuuuuuuuuv BLT, a fantastic combination, every now and then I do sangers for dinner too.

This thread has given me some great ideas.

Tonight is the same as lastnight for me, cause silly ass forgot to take it for lunch.

Well yesterday was a bit out of the ordinary as we were at a funeral. So it was a finger buffet all afternoon and then a chicken and mushroom pot noodle last night cos I was too p****d to cook! Might have pork in a Dijon and honey sauce tonight with saute spuds and green beans.

Well yesterday was a bit out of the ordinary as we were at a funeral. So it was a finger buffet all afternoon and then a chicken and mushroom pot noodle last night cos I was too p****d to cook! Might have pork in a Dijon and honey sauce tonight with saute spuds and green beans.

Could you deliver to me :)

I had grilled pork chops with lemon pepper, creamy mashed potato and some salad.

For afters I had a creme caramel and small piece of chocolate.

M.

Well I had zero point tom soup followed by chicken with ratatuie and to finish off for pudding had zero jelly with yogurt

I don't know the English words of what I ate!

pasta, salad, some meat...
nothing really yummy or original.

my bf is a chef but I wasn't with him so it... wasn't as good.

we're usually up for a pizza the first Friday night of the month, with salmon and onions (and stuff that I cannot translate) and it's yummy.
so he usually cooks :)

as for my "diet" lol...
I do have breakfast during the morning break, need a coffeine kick!!! and something in my stomach :)
for lunch if I work in a nail studio well it's a sandwich that you eat during the day as you don't have much time, if I am at the office... I allow myself a 1:30hr break and go for what I have in mind, chinese or Italian are most likely to have my vote.

aaaaand for the night, whatever he wants, BUT, it has to be "seasoned" stuff, fresh... etc.

Home made lasagne with garlic and parsley flatbread....yum!

:)

Pitta and taramasalata as a starter then I stir-fried some straight to wok noodles with asparagus and seafood. I just added some dark soy sauce and some vegetable bouillon with a bit of water it was yummy and only took about 10 minutes! :hug: I'm eating loads of fish at the moment which is lovely. Then a fruit salad for pudding.

Pitta and taramasalata as a starter then I stir-fried some straight to wok noodles with asparagus and seafood. I just added some dark soy sauce and some vegetable bouillon with a bit of water it was yummy and only took about 10 minutes! :hug: I'm eating loads of fish at the moment which is lovely. Then a fruit salad for pudding.

Pitta and taramosalata?
Oh my God! You can find these greek foods in London?:eek:
Well I hope they taste as good as the ones we have here!
If Taramosalata is homemade and really fresh, can kick a$$!! lol
One of my favorite dishes for the summer!

kisses and hugs!

Well tonight was creamy mushroom rissoto made by my own fair hands, and garlic bread made by tesco! Very nice it was too!

Homemade stew and a giant yorkshire pud (lovely)

Beans and sausages with cheese melted in. No kids here to make anything for either....
YES CARL I'm a lazy cook I detest it and can't wait to go on my hols to eat something someone else makes for me!!
Anyone know any male chefs 35-45 straight and single??:Grope::lol:

All Cooking has stopped in my home as 4 weeks since my husband and son went to work in in Saudi Arabia. I cannot join them untill my visa etc is sorted out which could be November.
So I had ready made shepards pie and a smoothie. :) Not the same cooking for yourself and anyhow I am enjoying the freedom from "what will I make for dinner tonight"

Latest posts

Back