And The Stiletto Competition Winners Are. . . .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EXCELLENT GIRLIES!!!!!!!

Well done to the top three, they were all so good!

It must have been close as they were all so great.

Looking forward tot he next one now....:lol:

Any chance we can find out our scores?? Just be interesting to find out what the judges thought?

WELL DONE THE WINNERS - LOOVELY NAILS TO LOOK AT - WELL DONE AGAIN
Emma (i got yours wrong, i was convinced it was the other 1 lol)

You all deserve to be winners

All other entries - well done too for having a go

Nope.. im stiletto'd out!!! i have a very simple, very clean and fresh short p&w!!
give me a week.. ill be doing something wierd!:green:
I'm actually contemplating a full set. I won't get time till next week though so in the mean time I'll have to make do with my ruby red & black pinkie.

Well done everyone:hug:
A really great comp and thanks again Sheryl xxx

Well done everyone how great are you.
Now don't forget to add them to your web sites
Strut your stuff girls you deserve to:hug:

Congratulations to the winners and well done to everyone who entered!

I had so many favourites (two of which placed) but the standard was fantastic - all entries were brilliant!

Oh...No 4 won......I knew that would win it....I said that was the winner..:green:,...but I thought it belonged to Peter Pan...sorry....well done purelynails.....well done to everyone else.....they were ALL fantastic and ALL winners.....you should all be proud....

Sue x

well done everyone xx
some fab work and as ever we all had fun xx

well done everyone, you all did fantastic, thank you to sheryl for all her hard work and to the judges too xxxxx

Cheers guys, it was an amazing experience running a comp, hard work but well worth it.
A note to all who entered, please if you havent already please emailed me your full name and area please do as Scratch are going to do a write up about the comp. Oh and all entrants keep an eye on your email:wink2:

Congratulations girls! Fab nails!

I know that I should have paid more attention:rolleyes: but as I didnt think I had a chance I didnt.
Does anyone know or remember what we have won? I havent got a clue only know that first was some EZFlow products
Thanks
Jen

Does anyone know or remember what we have won? I havent got a clue only know that first was some EZFlow products
Thanks
Jen
tanning products and a year sub to scratch mag hun ,...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I got a Ipod shuffle yayyyyyyyyyyy have wanted one for ages lol
Ill get you a link x

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/68628-competition-stiletto-nail-embossed-encased-nailart.html

The ezflow products are amazing ...loads of stuff in there...!!
Thankyou to all the prize donators...you are all stars :hug:

Congratulations ladies!!! Seeing the winners, really does bring home the fact that my nail was pants!! lol!!

Note to self 'must try harder next time'

Welldone though all who entered, the nails were fabaroony!!

xxxxxxx:hug:

Well done to the winners and all who entered!

All the nails were fab and really nicely done.

Well done to all the winners!!!!
Beautiful nails, and alot of imagination:)
xx

Thanks Ems couldnt find that link.
I already have a scratch sub so will it renew when mine runs out do you think?
Jen

well done girls, like i said some amazing work there :hug:

Well done ladies......big congrats to you all.......i have purlynailz living near me ...ner ner ner ner ner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :green:xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back